- Q: Why choose the Gift group to collect gift contributions?
A: Collecting money with the Gift Group is fast, secure ands simple. Using Gift Group is as easy as one, two, three:
One – Register and create a collection
Two – Invite people to contribute to your collection page
Three – Transfer the funds to a nominated Australian bank account
The benefits of collecting money with the Gift Group is that collecting payments is fast, safe and secure. You can invite friends and family to contribute from all corners of the country and the world, safely, at the touch of a button.
- Q: What types of gifts and occasions does Gift Group support?
A: Gift Group can be used for any type of group payment collection; birthdays, holiday gifts, weddings, baby showers or even footy tipping competitions! The only requirement is that person who sets up the collection must hold an account with an Australian bank, building society or credit union so that we can transfer money to you when your collection has ended.
- Q: What does it cost to use Gift Group?
A: Creating a collection is 100% free. A processing fee of 5% is applied to each individual payment made to your group collection.
- Q: What types of credit card does Gift Group accept?
A: Contributors to your collection can pay with Visa, MasterCard or Amex credit cards.
- Q: What is the maximum amount that can be paid into to a collection?
A: Individual contributions are capped at a maximum of $500 AUD.
- Q: Is Gift Group a secure service?
- Q: How do I tell my friends and family about a gift collection I am coordinating?
A: You can direct your friends and family to the contribution page by sharing the link created on this website with them via social media, text or email. Tools to share and promote your collection to others are current under development.
- Q: How many friends can contribute to a collection?
A: You can invite as many friends and family to the page to contribute as you like.
- Q: Can friends and family overseas safely contribute to a collection?
A: Yes, payments are accepted from any cards on the VISA, MasterCard or Amex networks.
- Q: How do I withdraw funds once all contributions have been collected?
A: Once a collection is complete, the organiser can close the collection and transfer funds with the click of a button button. Transferring funds out of Gift Group can take up to 3 working days for any final incoming payments to be cleared.
- Q: Where can I get help using the Gift Group service?
A: You can access technical support by sending an email to email@example.com. One of our friendly staff will be happy to assist.You can contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!
Finally, can also request a call back via the Gift Group Contact page.